Starting in March, we will begin seeing patients at our new Lake Mary location located just off of South International Parkway. The new facility will include the same state-of-the-art treatment and services we have offered patients in the Central Florida region for more than 25 years.
Official Lake Mary Office Address:
Digestive Disease Consultants – Lake Mary Location
1355 South International Parkway, Suite 1461
Lake Mary Florida 32746
“It’s very exciting to be able to expand our practice and reach more people in need of digestive disease treatment,” says Fallon Wise, CPC, practice administrator for Digestive Disease Consultants. “We look forward to continuing our tradition of excellent patient care in a convenient, cost-effective, and comfortable community setting while working to become a valued member of the Lake Mary business community.”
What We Do
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Endoscopy (EGD)
- Office evaluation of Heartburn, Reflux (GERD), Ulcers, and Gastritis
- Management of Helicobacter Pylori, Barrett’s Esophagus, Celiac Disease, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Diagnostic evaluation of Rectal Bleeding, Diarrhea, Abdominal pain, Constipation
- Management of Inflammatory Bowel Disease/ Colitis, Hepatitis B & C, Liver disease,
- Pancreas & Gall Bladder disease
- Biologic Medication Infusion Center
- Inpatient GI Consultation at Florida Hospital, Altamonte Springs campus
Interested in Scheduling an Appointment in Lake Mary?
Contact us today to reserve your appointment at the Lake Mary office or to find more information.