We are pleased that you are interested in working with us. We have created this career section with you in mind. Digestive Disease Consultants hires qualified candidates for a number of positions.
Interested in joining the Digestive Disease Consultants team? Please fill out the form below to let us know what type of opportunity you’re looking for.
Open Job Positions
View career opportunities and open positions at Digestive Disease Consultants of Orlando below.
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
$11-$14 per hour
Digestive Disease Consultants is in need of a full-time Medical Receptionist/Front Desk for our busy gastroenterology practice in Altamonte Springs and our satellite offices. This position requires the ability to multi-task while consistently maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Hours vary Monday – Friday from 7:30 am- 5:30 pm based on patient volume and schedule.
- 1 yr medical office experience – preferred
- 1 yr medical receptionist experience- preferred
- Serves patients by greeting and helping them, scheduling appointments, and maintaining records and accounts.
- Welcomes patients and visitors in person or on the telephone, and answering or referring inquiries.
- Optimizes patients’ satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying the provider of patient’s arrival, reviewing service delivery compared to schedule, and reminding providers of service delays.
- Comforts patients by anticipating patients’ anxieties, answering patients’ questions, and maintaining the reception area.
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Obtains revenue by recording and updating financial information, recording and collecting patient charges, controlling credit extended to patients, and filing, collecting, and expediting third-party claims.
- Protects patients’ rights by maintaining the confidentiality of medical, personal, and financial information.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures, reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
We offer medical/dental/vision insurance, profit-sharing plans, along with other great benefits, including, but not limited to paid holidays and paid time off.
Bilingual/Spanish strongly preferred.